Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Let's Help this family

You know one thing I have learned from my mom that I will take with me the rest of my life is that we need to take care of each other. One of my mom's friends told us about Devon Shaw. This 15 yr old teenager who has cancer. You can read more about Devon Here.

Mom's friend is donating a % of everything she sells the next couple weeks to this family to help with their travel expenses when they go to another city for surgery.
I want to share with you her link to her blog so you can look and see if you like to make a purchase from her store ( which is a great shoppe) or simply donate (which I will be doing tomorrow).

Here is Becky's Blog called CK BLOG  Please give it a read and help this family out.
Her shoppes are Country Keepsakes
and Homestead Register

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Thank you SO much for posting a blog about this. I appreciate it more than you know! You are both wonderful and caring people to have a blog such as this.

    ReplyDelete